are partnering together to bring you the combined
Whole Person Care Preceptorship & African Mission Internship
Join us June 5- August 12, 2017 for a summer that will change your life!
Missions Orientation by SIM, Redlands, CA
June 8-July 12
Whole Person Care Preceptorship by Medical Strategic Network, Redlands, CA
July 13-August 9
SIM Medical Mission Internship, Jos, Nigeria
Debrief at SIM International Headquarters, Charlotte, NC
Learn to care for the whole person: body, mind, and soul – in an ethical, caring, sensitive, non-coercive manner.
Apply it in real life – in Both Domestic and International Hospitals!
What you can expect:
- Training from qualified professionals in areas of evangelism, bioethics, apologetics, missions and more.
- Modeling by healthcare professionals who integrate their faith into their patient care.
- Practical experience serving patients through medical evangelism in the US and overseas.
- Mentoring both in the US and overseas.
Want to Learn More?
- SIM Launch Mission Internships info
- Start the Preceptorship/Africa Journey!
- Preceptorship info
- West Coast to West Africa, a blog by Preceptorship/Internship alum Will Buchanan.
Preceptorship + Overseas Mission Trip: February 1, 2017
Preceptorship: March 17, 2017