are partnering together to bring you the combined
Whole Person Care Preceptorship & African Mission Internship
A summer that will change your life!
Schedule (Dates Approximate)
Missions Orientation by SIM, Charlotte, NC
June 7-July 11
Whole Person Care Preceptorship by Medical Strategic Network, Redlands, CA
July 11-August 9
SIM Medical Mission Internship, Jos, Nigeria
Debrief at SIM International Headquarters, Charlotte, NC
Learn to care for the whole person: body, mind, and soul – in an ethical, caring, sensitive, non-coercive manner.
Apply it in real life – in Both Domestic and International Hospitals!
What you can expect:
- Training from qualified professionals in areas of evangelism, bioethics, apologetics, missions and more.
- Modeling by healthcare professionals who integrate their faith into their patient care.
- Practical experience serving patients through medical evangelism in the US and overseas.
- Mentoring both in the US and overseas.
Want to Learn More?
- SIM Launch Mission Internships info
- Start the Preceptorship/Africa Journey!
- Preceptorship info
- West Coast to West Africa, a blog by Preceptorship/Internship alum Will Buchanan.
Preceptorship + Overseas Mission Trip: February 1, 2018
Preceptorship: March 16, 2018