METS Whole Person Care Conferences are designed by health professionals for health professionals and students. This specialized training will equip you to assess and address the spiritual needs of your patients.
Through a METS conference, you will:
- Understand the biblical perspective of work, calling, and ministry.
- Develop proficiency in taking a spiritual history.
- Examine ethical issues related to whole person care.
- Master a proven, sensitive, and caring way to communicate the gospel.
- Hone your skills in handling questions from interested patients, family member, and colleagues.
- Build community with others who are excited about bringing Christ into their professional worlds.
- Meet experienced mentors plus pass along your own tips for whole person care.
- Experience a hands-on spiritual practicum where you will interview patients at a local hospital.